
Total elapsed knitting time: 11 hours, 18 minutes. Yes, folks, I'm using a stopwatch - hey, it's the Olympics! I'm in the homestretch (kinda) on this first sock. The gusset is completed and I'll be starting the foot tomorrow. This is good since I can be more mobile with it and not have to refer to the pattern anymore. I should be able to turn on the afterburners now! To stay on track I need to have this one finished by Friday night. I put myself a little behind by not knitting last night. Can you imagine me not knitting? I'm not sure what the problem was last night - I guess I just needed some down time. Where's my cheering section?
5 comments:
Awesome! It looks great.
I like it - very blue-jeans-y. You'll make it on time, remember this is a long weekend.
good work, I have no doubt you will finish both socks on time.
trek - it's not a long weekend for some of us...:-( I never get President's Day off. Plus I'm off to Stitches West tomorrow and Saturday, taking 3 classes. On the plus side, I can do my Olympic knitting in between everything at Stitches - and maybe it'll even keep me from spending too much money at the Market!
What a clever Idea, a stopwatch, I never thought of that !! LOL, like I need something else to remember to click on!
Post a Comment