Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How Many More Laps?


I'm in the homestretch I think....about to make my way down the foot on the second sock. So far they are looking more identical than fraternal, which is a good thing...:-) My goal today was to finish all the gusset decreases and voila! It helped that for possibly the first time, I actually got some knitting done at our knitting ministry meeting tonight. I'm usually flitting from one knitter to another helping with this and that (which I love to do, by the way - I am not complaining!).....but tonight it was nice to just sit, knit and visit. Because, fellow travelers, I'm tired. I just checked my mental calendar and can't believe that I do not have to be anywhere else but home for the next four evenings. That is -- in a word -- rare. So I do believe I can finish before the flame goes out - woohoo! I will be sorry to see the Games end though. It means I have no excuse not to clean the bathroom.....on the other hand, I'm very close to running to Mervyn's to get more underwear just so I don't have to spend precious knitting time doing laundry.....hmmm....

1 comment:

Marie said...

They look great! And :::happy dance::: on finishing by Sunday...wooohooo!