Sunday, February 05, 2006

Knitting Olympics

Talk about crazy. I think I want to sign up for the Knitting Olympics. You have to knit something during the Olympics - can't start until the flame is lit and you have to have it finished by the time it's extinguished. And it has to be something that's a bit of a challenge for you. Gee, that give me a pretty long list. I want to make a mobius scarf (a scarf with no ends and a twist in the middle) - though I fear I may take the whole 16 days trying to cast on this oddity of knitting, since I really want to knit the version that you don't have to graft together, very intriguing....we'll see!

Hey, here's something that's finished! I knit these for my sister for her birthday. The yarn is from Simply Sock Yarn Company and the pattern (twisted rib) is from Sensational Knitted Socks - the best sock book I've found yet. I will never knit socks on anything but two circulars anymore (oh, and they must be Addi Turbos!)

No comments: