Thursday, February 09, 2006

Countdown to the (Knitting) Olympics

First off, I deleted the post with all my pictures. I decided it was just too much to scroll through. I'm going to have a link somewhere to my photo album which I think will be much simpler. Who knows when I'll get to that. The Olympics are coming! I'm hyperventilating a bit about finishing a pair of socks in 16 days, while also 1) going to work; 2) paying attention to family and critters; 3) attending Stitches West for 2 days, including 9 hours of classes; 4) gathering my tax stuff together to send off to the tax guy; 5) preparing two devotions for the women's retreat at church; 6) doing some cleaning out and rearranging so #1 son can move in; and oh yeah....7) sleep!

I love being busy and I hate being busy, all at the same time. More later!

No comments: