Monday, January 01, 2007

Sock Swap






Today I cast on the socks I'm making for Sue, my sock swap partner. She is almost done with mine so I must catch up!! This picture doesn't show the colors well - this will make some really fun striped socks. It's OnLine Supersocke 100 and the color is Summer. I thought it would be fun for Sue to have Summer on her feet during the cold Winter...:-) Hope she likes it!

And here it is, in a gauge swatch - I was planning to do the swatch through one complete set of color changes but there are ALOT! And I'd really just like to start the socks! Click on the picture to get a better view of the colors.


1 comment:

Retired and Loving It said...

YooHoo!!!
Debbie I love that wool. The socks will be so comfy.
I think Im going to like this sock swap world.