Friday, December 29, 2006

UFO Countdown


Socks were born at 9:14 am today. They will have their first Eucalan bath soon. I'm a bit disappointed that the toe tip color doesn't match, after I took the time to figure out the right spot to join yarn (I needed more than one ball for each). But now I suppose the wearer can name one 'Left' and one 'Right' and know the difference. The glass is always full...:-)

UFO #1 down. How many more to go?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice socks. Good job! And I'm with you on the stash thing. Don't know if I can stick to it, but I'm going to try. Good thing sock yarn doesn't count. Happy New Year!
Sue J.

Anonymous said...

Your socks look fabulous! Remember that no two feet are the same so why should socks be identical? Have a great UFO busting new year!