Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Catching Up!


Happy 4th of July! For the first time in probably 20 years I am not out there watching fireworks. It's been a really quiet, relaxing, yet productive 4 days around here and I'm quite content to stay put. I finally got around to taking pictures of recent FO's and my main WIP - the Aran Project. The fact that the Giants are in a rain delay in Denver doesn't have anything to do with having a little time now to do this...:-) I am soooo happy with the way this is coming out - this is a real treat to knit and I love the yarn (Plymouth Galway Heather). If you look real close (click on the pic to get a larger view) you can see how I treated myself to some cloisonne beaded stitch markers. Such decadence.

Another reason to stay home tonight is the pup. She's been a little on edge with the fireworks we've heard already so best to stay home and keep her company...:-)

2 comments:

Lilly said...

I think I've seen that same sweater in arizona... =)

Debbie said...

Why yes you have..:-) Since I'm so bad at keeping my blog updated, it's even bigger now - I'm on the 3rd diamond repeat - two more and the back is finished!