Monday, June 19, 2006

Chastised...

I went to my TKGA (knitting guild) meeting tonight and was chastised by Madame President. Yes, sweet Marie let me know she was not happy that I have not been blogging. It's nice to know that at least one person checks in here once in a while...:-) I promised her that I would update very soon, with pictures of all my WIP (there's quite a bit of that actually). I need to get the camera out and document some progress. It's good to see progress. So tomorrow night (she says) the camera will get dusted off and fulfill it's purpose (she says). If only so Marie won't yell at me next time I see her (even though she is a gentle yell-er).

The Aran Project is coming along nicely; I've started a loud "blocks of hearts" baby afghan; decided to pull the green shawl off the needles as I was obviously doing something wrong (drat and double drat!); whipped up an adorable pink ruffled hat; finished the brown socks, and thought about starting a dozen other things.

Film at 11.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yes, I had to yell at the cable people, too (but not for not blogging..LOL!) The friend who overheard me said, "You're supposed to yell, not say, "Please" and "Thank you!" to them!"...But *that's* the kind of yell-er I am....as you well know! :)

Hugs,
M. :)

Evelyn said...

Debbie,

Please feel free to link to my blog. You're so polite to ask. I always giggle a little when I'm on a knitting blog and I see a link to my blog.

Blessings, 'ol pal ;-)

Evelyn

In D.C. where we are roasting and sizzling--and I don't mean on the grill. . .