Saturday, April 08, 2006

Okay, Break's Over....




I am back from taking a self-imposed break from blogging. It was threatening to take over my life. I've decided that daily updates are....too much work....and I do have a life....:-)

Knitting update! I took an entrelac class at Commuknity (my new favorite shop) last week and look!
The yarn is Noro Kureyon. This started out as a small purse (the class project) but I wanted to get to the yellows and oranges so I just kept going....it has morphed into a scarf. This is a present for someone....ssshhhh! I can't wait to block it.

Note: I've been trying to publish this post since last night (Apr 8th). Blogger seems to "not like" the fact that I want to put more than one picture in this post. So....I will foil Mr. Blogger and publish this one as is, and do another post with my other pictures. So THERE.

No comments: