Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Picture Problems...



I tried and tried and tried last night to upload a picture of Molly, to no avail. Blogger was just not cooperating. And it was slow as molasses so I just gave up.
But, ahhhhhh, there's the little peanut now! I can't wait to meet her this weekend.
I am happily knitting my next pair of socks (the ones that are mine, mine, mine - wouldn't it be funny if they didn't fit?). I'm not really using a pattern, just using Sensational Knitted Socks as a guide, since I want the bulk of the sock to be stockinette to show off the yarn. It's Lana Grossa, and here's where we're at. I love this yarn...:-) I'm sure all the water rings and marks on the table are just a figment of your imagination. How embarrassing.
Okay, I seriously need to start packing. Oy vey.

No comments: